Monaco Blue Services (MBS), a company based in Monaco, undertakes all maintenance work on yachts: careening, mechanical, hydraulic, electrical work and stratification.
MBS is specialised in paintwork, whether for boats under construction or renovation projects.
We are present all over the world, with our team of specialists who travel straight to the shipyard of your choice, regardless of the size or your yacht.
We also work in collaboration with shipyards on the Riviera (Genoa, Imperia, Beaulieu, Aregai, Varazze, Villefranche-sur-Mer, Marseille, La Ciotat, Toulon) where we can dry-dock boats.
Our strength is in our technical excellence, developed on the basis of our projects and experience, to ensure exceptional long-lasting quality. We do our utmost to select the most appropriate and effective tools and material for your boat. We guarantee our deadlines and 100% satisfaction.
We work closely with Performance Yacht Painting (PYP), the leader in France with a level of quality which generally reaches 95 GU, i.e. 5 points above ICOMIA (International Council of Marine Industry Associations) standards, the reference for professionals in the sector.
Don’t hesitate to contact us for a personalised estimate for your yacht.
Our completed projects :
- M/Y Elinore, Sanlorenzo, 37m
- M/Y Pacha III, Camper & Nicholson 1936, 37m
- M/Y Emotion, CRN, 46m
- M/Y Over The Rainbow, Dickie & sons 1930, 35m
- M/Y Blue Ice, Palmer & Johnson, 46m
- M/Y Mayama, Guy Couach, 37m
- M/Y Yalla, Mangusta, 33m
- M/Y Arcadia, Apre Maestro, 24m
- M/Y Dolce Vita, Caique, 32m
- M/Y Kir Royal, Van Den Akken, 30m
- M/Y Hemilea, Baglietto, 41m
- M/Y Passionata, Astilleros Udondo SA, 30m
- M/Y Clémentine, Moonen Shipyard, 30m
Our partner sites :
- Villefranche Sur Mer
- La Ciotat